|Yay for new gear!|
Since then I've taken it out on everything from drizzly PNW runs around town, to the cold, crisp autumn mornings of the midwest, and downright wintry conditions on nearby summits.
I have been nothing but impressed. In fact, it's been finding its way into my pack and onto my back more often than my beloved Houdini jacket these days...
Things I love about it:
- Foldover mitts at the end of the cuffs
- Built in brim in the hood
- Full coverage hood
- Even in pouring rain the inside pocket seems to keep my iPod dry
Things to consider:
- I've never found anything to be truly breathable and waterproof, no matter what the manufacturer claims. This jacket included. However, I have learned to just look for a waterproof jacket that will keep me warm. This does.
- It's a slim fit. If you want to layer over top of anything other than a single shirt size up one (or even 2) sizes.
- It's gusseted in the middle, which is flattering, but I find tends to be a bit restrictive when combined with a pack
Overall, I love this jacket and highly recommend it!