Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Opportunities for 2015

In 2014 I was incredibly blessed to work with three great companies: Seven Hills Running Shop, Gossamer Gear, and Altra Running. Each of these companies not only have great products that I firmly believe in, but also great people. I have been made to feel like family to each one. It is a wonderful thing to be supported both tangibly, and more importantly, intangibly. In this world where we often lose sight of the most important things because they are hidden behind the looming stresses of finances, job security, and stability I find it refreshing to be known as an individual and encouraged by those at these companies. It's a form of mutual support I'd expect from friends and family.

With 2015 now underway, I am fortunate to be partnering again with not only these companies, but several others: Trail Butter and Ultimate Direction. My contact with these brands has been ongoing for quite some time and they have cheered my efforts throughout the last year. I am humbled to now be an official part of their teams with many athletes that are far superior to me.

I am excited for the things that 2015 will bring, both in adventure and in my personal life. I hope to grow and learn and continue to find myself pursuing my dreams. I am thankful to have so many who support those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment