Monday, July 20, 2015

Fuel 100 Electro Bites Review

I have been using a product called Fuel 100 Electro Bites for several years now. In prior hot weather races and hikes I relied primarily on S-Caps and salty snacks at aid stations for my electrolyte needs.

I always felt like a capsule was less optimal than a real food source, however, as someone who is unable to eat gluten there are not always salty snacks at aid stations that I can have. It's also volume prohibitive to carry bags of chips.

So, when I discovered Electro Bites, a real food electrolyte supplement I was pretty excited. Not only do Electro Bites supply your electrolyte needs: Sodium (190mg) , Magnesium (46mg), Potassium (55mg), but also calories (100 for 23 grams).

More nutritional information here.

As an electrolyte supplement these are very salty. So, be prepared for that. However, I have found that it's a good gauge of whether I need electrolytes or not. The less saltier (better) these taste, the more I need them!

Part of this balanced summit snack!

Enjoy a discount on your first order, use ANISHSENTME.

No comments:

Post a Comment