Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Injinji Socks Review

Once again I wore Injinji Run 2.0 Original Weight Mini-Crew on my AT thru-hike. This has been my go to sock for years in trail running, climbing, hiking, etc. I've never had a reason to wear anything else.

My array of socks pre-PCT...Lightweight wore out too fast

Some people can't handle the "something between my toes" feeling. For everyone else, try these. I never have between the toe blisters, even though some of my toes overlap. My feet stay comfortable and the fabric wicks well.

As I approached town the things I dreamed about more fervently than food were a new pair of socks and a new pair of shoes.

What I dreamt of...
I went through 8 pair of socks on the AT, but I wish I'd sent myself more. I think I went through 8 on the PCT and also wished for more. Next time I thru-hike I'll just send new socks to every town and my feet will be infinitely happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment