Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Altra Torin 2.0 Review

I am an Altra Running Athlete and as such receive my footwear at no cost. I choose to write reviews on my blog for those who are interested. I am under no obligation from the company to do so, and the opinions expressed here are just that: my honest opinions based on my personal experience with the products reviewed.

I have been enjoying my Torin 2.0's as my around town shoe as well as for anything that requires me to be on my feet all day, such as the Winter Outdoor Retailer show in January. When I worked as a cashier I had a pair of black ones that I wore to work every day.

The Torin is a highly cushioned shoe that utilizes Altra's signature Zero Drop™ Platform and FootShape™ Toe Box. They are maximally comfortable for long days on your feet.

I also like wearing the Torin at the gym and for general fitness workouts. The tread is super sticky and keeps you from sliding on the smooth flooring your find in most fitness classes.

I also recommend the Torin to a lot of folks who want to transition to the Zero Drop shoe from other makes of shoe. I think the cushioning can help alleviate some of the stress that accompanies that transition.

Overall, I highly recommend the Torin for anyone looking for an all around running and fitness shoe, or for those in jobs that require a lot of time on the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment