Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sealskinz Waterproof Thermal Cap Review

I am an ambassador for Sealskinz USA and received my hat at no cost. However, this review was not requested by the company and is my own opinion of the product.

I've been using my Sealskinz Waterproof Thermal Cap for over a year in all types of conditions. I've used it on long winter runs in Washington, as well as winter hikes, and my ascent of Mt. Rainier in the summer of 2015. It's been an excellent addition to my warm hat collection.

Pros:
Exceptionally warm
Waterproof
Windproof
Brim keeps rain out of eyes
Ear flaps and neck flap keep typically cold parts of my head warm and dry
Fleecy lining is comfortable against the skin

Cons:
Can be too hot during exertion in moderate temperatures

Overall, highly recommended.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try my new Sealskinz socks. Great product by a great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used a pair of so called "waterproof" socks by sealskinz...great socks kept my feet warmer than regular socks but they lasted 3days on the south west track Tasmania....

    ReplyDelete