Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sealskinz Windproof Gloves Review

I am an ambassador for Sealskinz USA and received my gloves at no cost. However, this review was not requested by the company and is my own opinion of the product.

I had a pair of Sealskinz Windproof Gloves on the southern Appalachian Trail in 2015. They were indispensable. They are also my go to glove in the mountains and for running throughout the edge seasons.

Pros:

  • Windproof
  • Water Resistant
  • Warm
  • Breathable
  • Non-bulky
  • Light

Cons:

  • If these were totally waterproof they would be the be all end all of gloves.
  • The left glove's thumb was stitched funny and is very snug compared to the right. I ordered a size too big, so it isn't a problem for me. Not sure if this weirdness happens often or if I just got a wonky pair.
Overall these are the perfect 3 season glove. I have Reynoud's and they even work for me. I did take them on a run in early winter rain/snow/cold here in Washington and they definitely weren't adequate for me in those conditions. But the rest of the time, yes. So much yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment