Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Point 6 Socks Review

I am an ambassador for Point 6 and as such receive my socks for free. However, this review was not requested by the company and is my own opinion of the product.

I have been a huge fan of wool clothing, socks, and gloves for many years now. I was pretty excited to be chosen as an ambassador for Point6 Merino this year.

Among the major benefits of wool are that it's warm when wet, relatively less stinky and comfortable against the skin. As you can imagine all of these factors are extra important when it comes to your feet!

I've used a wide variety of wool socks over the years. I've had a wide range of experiences with them and I've been very pleased with the way Point6 products stand out.


Quality: Not only are the Point6 Merino socks well made, but they offer a lifetime guarantee.
Durability: I've had wool socks start wearing out after a dozen uses. So far the Point6 socks still look new.
Comfort: They are not constrictive or too thick or too thin. The sizing is true and no irritating seams.
Attractiveness: Most wool socks have been pretty boring. Not Point6! I've got a ton of fun wool running socks, cute compression socks, and even the monochrome trekking socks I wear mountaineering have a nice style.
Variety: Weather you run, hike, climb, ski or just want casual socks Point6 has you covered.


I also love the ethos of the company. See a list of the non-profits they support. 
"We understand that Point6 has the power to create big and positive changes in our world.  We partner with numerous non-profit organizations that can get socks to people in need.  We also support organizations who help maintain, preserve, and educate about all of the outdoor places we all enjoy. "

If you're looking for a great wool sock then I definitely recommend Point6!




No comments:

Post a Comment