Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bskins Sports Bra Review

I am constantly searching for a performance sports bra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. For whatever reason it seems like you're supposed to spend $30-50+ to keep the girls in line when running. I think it's ridiculous to spend that much and often make do with $20 versions from department stores.

However, I recently gave Bskins.com (where I get my wild and fun tights and shorts) Sports bras a try. They were clearancing many styles for around $5 a piece and I figured it really couldn't hurt to try one out.

I now own 7.


What I love:
Fun patterns and colors
Adequate support
Cost

What could be better:
The sizing is not exact. S-L
Adequate bounce support for a B cup runner, but not as supportive as some running specific designs. As a runner on a budget though, it's a negligible trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment